Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Port Isabel Park Center

Campground Details: Port Isabel Park Center
State: Texas Campgrounds

Port Isabel Park Center is a Campground just like home.
  • mkpinktink March 2013
    This is a very nice campground! We have stayed for a little over two months enjoying the area and all the activities here in the park! The staff is very helpful. They help you get backed into your spot and answer any questions you might have about the area. The exercise classes are very good and completely free! Also, they are pet friendly, you just have to clean up after your pet. Bingo nights are fun and so are the Ice Cream Socials! Our campsite is grass and we are on an inner spot (cheaper) but we are still only 150 yards from the water. However, there are spots by the water. They have a boat ramp here and a car wash and a dock for your boat. The showers are clean and so is the laundry. Oh and don't forget free Wifi! A lot of the people have been coming here for years. It is like one big family. We didn't find one grump in the group. It is also very safe at night. I walk my dog late some nights and it is very quiet. The paved streets have speed bumps so the cars go by slow. Not much noise here other than the wind! So close to Padre Island without the high price camping. It has just recently gone under new management and they are doing a lot of improvements too. My husband and I really enjoyed visiting with the people and going on day trips to the island. If you want a nice quiet place with all the amenities, this is your place!