Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

dislike

Plymouth Rock Camping Resort

STAY AWAY!!!
  • CampingBotCampingBot July 2011
    Originally posted in the old review system on 06/30/2011 by connectek

Never again will I ever stay at this campground. This is by far the worst one I have ever been to. The price is crazy for what u get. The staff is rude. U will never get the same answer twice or even close. Forget about asking the owner he is worse and aragant. I feard for both myself and my families lives everynight due to the speeding golf carts driven by drunken campers. The staff also needs a lesson on not to speed around playgrounds and pools. The rules? There might as well not even be any. None of them r enforced. Kids jump the fence to the pool after hours, golf carts flying everywhere, there is no quiet time. If u complain to the owner he just threatns to kick u out so dont bother. The activities r boring at best. The only time bathrooms r cleaned is right when the pool closes so if u need to change or shower u have to wait and freeze or walk to the other side of the campground which smells like raw sewage. When stzffers r done cleaning u still have no paper towels or toilet paper.