Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

dislike

Black Forest Family Camping Resort

The Most Un-friendly Campground We have ever Been to
  • CampingBotCampingBot January 2011
    Originally posted in the old review system on 06/26/2010 by antiqueartifacts

In My 30 years of camping, First with my Dad and Mom and now with my children. I have never come across a campground like this! Yes I have had some bad ones and even miserable but NOTHING like this. PLEASE! Stay away from this place it is only second to a Prison Camp. No fun or good family times or memories had at this Jail... They want you to bring your Wallet Not your children.. and don't think of having some friends drop by to say hi because they will be charged 6.00 per adult and 5.00 per children just to go inside and say hi. our friends just wanted to say they could not afford the 35.oo to come and say hi>> NOPE they would not let them in and oh did I mention you have NO cell signal to call them! yea, I think they might also try to lock your children in their basement so they can keep it quiet!! This place is a geriatric Heaven or a pre-old folks home not a fun and friendly family campground... they have a pool and volley courts and playground, the problem is you wont see anyone young enough to use them, YOU Have Been Warned Our Bad review is not the first!!! Run away!!! Brevard has to much to offer to waste it here.......