*Please note this is a casino with overnight RV Parking only (not an RV Park with amenities).
About: The Nisqually Tribe's reservation is in the Nisqually River region in rural Thurston County, 15 miles to the east of Olympia, Washington. Tribal land holdings, on and near the Nisqually reservation, total 1,000 acres, all of which have been reacquired in the past 25 years.
Overnight Parking: Free (2011)
I-5 going South from Seattle area:
- I-5 South
- Off at 116 Exit, Old Nisqually Rd
- Turn left over the bridge
- Follow the road 3.8 miles
- Turn Left on Reservation Rd
- Go 2.7 miles to the T intersection (Hwy 510)
- Turn Left and go 1.3 miles to the casino
(on your right)
I-5 going North from Portland area:
- I-5 North
- Off at Exit 111, Marvin Rd S
- Go straight through Round About to
Marvin Rd S
- Turn Right on Marvin Rd S
- Go 2 miles to Round About
- Take Hwy 510 East toward Yelm exit
- Go straight 6 miles
- Casino is on your right
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.