Peavine Creek Campground
Forest Service / BLM
Toiyabe Mountain RangeNevada
Number of Sites: 17
About: Located in Peavine Canyon, on the southeastern side of the Toiyabe Mountain Range. Peavine Creek also flows through this site. Small store located in Hadley 11 miles north of the campground. Hiking north of the campground in Arc Dome Wilderness. Fishing in Peavine Creek.
Fees: na (2011)
Restrooms: Vault Toilet
Restrictions: Vehicles up to 35 feet
Directions: To access the campground from Austin:
1. Follow US 50 East to the SR 376 junction.
2. Turn right onto SR 376 and continue south for approximately 60 miles to the Peavine Campground turnoff.
3. Turn right and continue west for approximately nine miles to the campground.
To access the campground from Tonopah:
1. Follow US 6 East to the SR 376 junction.
2. Turn left and continue north for approximately 40 miles to the Peavine Campground turnoff.
3. Turn left and continue west for approximately nine miles to the campground.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
the Next EXIT (2010 edition) (Next Exit: The Most Complete Interstate Highway Guide Ever Printed)