507 N. Carson St
Carson City, Nevada
Open: Open all year
*Please note this is a casino with overnight RV Parking only (not an RV Park with amenities).
About: Occupying nearly 30,000 square feet on the main street of Carson City, just a block north of the State Capitol building, the Carson Nugget has been witness to over 50 years of Nevada history.
The RV parking spots are back-ins and will fit RV's no longer than 38 feet. There are no hookups and the stay limit is 72 hours.
• Fresh coffee in lobby all day
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Free 24-hour Carson Nugget Casino shuttle
• RV and trailer parking (no hook ups)
• Meeting rooms that accommodate up to 20 people
• 7,700 sq ft of flexible meeting space available at Carson Nugget Casino across the street
• Two restaurants and two cafés across the street at the Carson Nugget Casino
Directions: From Hwy-395 south exit 57B, continue on Hwy-395 to Carson City. In Carson City, Hwy-395 is the same as Carson Street. The free RV parking lot is at Stuart and Robinson, across the street from the back of the Nugget.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
the Next EXIT (2010 edition) (Next Exit: The Most Complete Interstate Highway Guide Ever Printed)