Plum Valley Campground
Number of Sites: 7
This campground is in the perfect setting for a mid-day picnic. The plants and animals surrounding the site are very pretty and calming.
Elevation: 5,600 feet above sea level
Season: Generally June - October
Stay Limit: up to 14 days
* 7 RV and tent units/up to 16 feet
* Picnic table and fire pit at each campsite
* Vault toilets
Local Attractions and Activities:
* Swimming: No Swimming there is a small stream to splash in.
* Historic Markers: Historic markers are located along highway 395 and at Fandango Pass.
* Modoc Back Country Trail: Cave and Lily Lake are discovery points for the Modoc Back Country Trail which consists of over 200 miles of roads designed (Modoc NF Segment) for touring with your family in your Sports Utility Vehicle.
* Rock Collecting: Located in the Historic Highgrade Mining District numerous abandon mines are located in the area. Please stay out as old mines are dangerous. Obsidian collecting areas are not far away. Permits for personal use collecting can be obtained from the Davis Creek Store, or the Forest Services Offices in Alturas and Cedarville. Commercial permits must be obtained from the Warner Mountain Ranger District Office.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
California State Parks : A Complete Recreation Guide