Bartlett Cove Campground (Glacier Bay National Park)
The National Park Service maintains a free walk-in campground in Bartlett Cove. The campground features a bear-proof food cache, fire-pit with firewood, and warming shelter located in a very scenic setting along the shore, 1/4 mile south of the Bartlett Cove dock. Stays are limited to 14 days.
* The campground is located about 1/4 mile by trail from the main dock in Bartlett Cove. It has specific sites, a warming shelter, outhouses and food caches.
* Campground Permits and an orientation are required for camping in the campground.
* Group camping is permitted in the group camping area for groups of 12 or more.
* Camping outside of the campground is prohibited within one mile of Bartlett Cove.
* Water and garbage cans are located outside the Visitor Information Station.
* There are three food caches where all scented items are required to be stored.
* Cooking and eating are only allowed in the intertidal zone (the area on the beach between the high and low tide lines).
* Never leave food unattended, even when shuttling gear.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
Frommer's Best RV and Tent Campgrounds in the U.S.A. (Frommer's Best Rv Tent Campgrounds in the USA