Bartlett Cove Campground (Glacier Bay National Park)
The National Park Service maintains a free walk-in campground in Bartlett Cove. The campground features a bear-proof food cache, fire-pit with firewood, and warming shelter located in a very scenic setting along the shore, 1/4 mile south of the Bartlett Cove dock. Stays are limited to 14 days.
* The campground is located about 1/4 mile by trail from the main dock in Bartlett Cove. It has specific sites, a warming shelter, outhouses and food caches.
* Campground Permits and an orientation are required for camping in the campground.
* Group camping is permitted in the group camping area for groups of 12 or more.
* Camping outside of the campground is prohibited within one mile of Bartlett Cove.
* Water and garbage cans are located outside the Visitor Information Station.
* There are three food caches where all scented items are required to be stored.
* Cooking and eating are only allowed in the intertidal zone (the area on the beach between the high and low tide lines).
* Never leave food unattended, even when shuttling gear.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
the Next EXIT (2010 edition) (Next Exit: The Most Complete Interstate Highway Guide Ever Printed)