Indian Meadows Campground
67 Days Run Road
Fairview, West Virginia
Open: Open from Apr 15 through Oct 15
Number of Sites: 20
Tents Allowed: Yes
Indian Meadows is a R/V and tent camping facility tucked away in the small Monongalia county community of Pentress 15 minutes west of Morgantown, WV on Route 7 West.
We have facilities to provide R/V site rentals for any size motor coach or fifth-wheel camper. We offer 9 pull through sites with full hook-up (30-amp service), 4 back-in sites with full hook-up (30-amp service), and another 9 sites with both water and 30-amp service provided.
Tent camping is also an option. All tent camping will be primitive, but there are 100 acres to ensure your camping expectations can be fullfilled.
From Morgantown, WV (Starting from I-79 North or South):
1. Take Exit 155 and follow signs "To SR 7 and US 19"
2. At the second stop light (there will be a Sheetz Gas Station on the right) turn left onto SR 7/US 19
3. After 1.5 miles turn left to follow SR 7 West
4. After making that turn, drive about 12 miles on SR 7 West and you will see a large (4ft X 8ft) Indian Meadows sign on the left just at the western end of a bridge (This bridge is the second time you cross Dunkard Creek). Turn left here onto Days Run Road (SR 25)
5. Proceed about 1000 feet, bearing left as you go up the hill, and the park entrance will be on left before a row of spruce trees.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
Trailer Life RV Parks, Campgrounds and Services Directory 2010 (Trailer Life Directory : Campgrounds