Royal City Public Golf Course & RV Park
13702 Dodson Rd. S
Royal City, Washington
Open: Open all year
Number of Sites: 10
Number of Full Hookup Sites: 10
About: The Royal City Public Golf Course is located approximately 30 miles south of Moses Lake, 15 miles south of Potholes Reservoir, and 150 miles east of Seattle. Royal City boasts an average annual rainfall of 8.1 inches, and 300 sunny or partly sunny days a year.
-Stay and Play Packaged Discounts
FROM SEATTLE/ELLENSBURG OR LOCATIONS TO THE WEST:
1. Follow Interstate 90 east to Vantage.
2. Cross the bridge over the Columbia River, and exit to highway 26 toward Pullman.
3. Follow highway 26 for approximately 21 miles (just past the town of Royal City). Turn left onto Dodson Rd. and follow for 1/4 mile. Turn left into parking lot.
FROM MOSES LAKE/SPOKANE OR LOCATIONS TO THE NORTHEAST:
1. Follow Interstate 90 west to the Dodson Rd. exit.
2. Turn left onto Dodson Rd. and follow for approximately 15 miles. The golf course is on the right just before reaching highway 26.
FROM OTHELLO/PULLMAN OR LOCATIONS TO THE EAST:
1. Follow highway 26 to Dodson Rd. (approximately 20 miles west of Othello).
2. Turn right onto Dodson Rd. and follow for 1/4 mile. Turn left into parking lot.
FROM TRI-CITIES (Kennewick/Pasco/Richland) OR LOCATIONS TO THE SOUTH:
1. Take US-395 north toward Spokane for approximately 22 miles.
2. Exit to highway 17 toward Othello/Moses Lake. (Turn left at the top of the exit ramp.)
3. Follow for approximately 20 miles, then exit to highway 26 west toward Vantage. (Turn left off of exit ramp.)
4. Take highway 26 approximately 25 miles to Dodson Rd.
5. Turn right onto Dodson Rd. and follow for 1/4 mile. Turn left into parking lot.
FROM QUINCY/WENATCHEE OR LOCATIONS TO THE NORTHWEST:
1. Follow highway 281 to highway 26.
2. Turn left onto highway 26.
3. Follow to Dodson Rd. Turn left onto Dodson Rd. and follow for 1/4 mile. Turn left into parking lot.
FROM EPHRATA OR LOCATIONS TO THE NORTH:
1. Follow Dodson Rd. south from Ephrata for approximately 30 miles.
2. The golf course is on the right just before reaching highway 26.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
Frommer's Best RV and Tent Campgrounds in the U.S.A. (Frommer's Best Rv Tent Campgrounds in the USA