7000 S I-20 Service Rd.
Big Spring, Texas
Open: Open all year
Number of Sites: 58
About: Whip In Rv Park is proud to be a Good Sam Park and members of TACO (Texas Association of Campground Owners) located In Big Spring Tx. EZ on EZ off of exit 184 and I-20. We have just added 6 new W I D E 50amp Pull-Thru sites to better serve you. Now our Wi-Fi is even faster then before with the new upgrades.
* All Pull Thrus
* Free Extended Cable
* Enclosed Dog Park (For off leash play)
* Friendly onsite staff
* 6 new W I D E Pull Thru Big Rig Sites!
* 30/ 50 amp sites
* Clean Locking Showers/Dressing areas Newly Renovated!
* Awesome, fast FREE WI-Fi It really works!
* Climate Controlled laundry New HE Washers!
* RV Friendly trees and Picnic tables We keep 'em trimmed!
Directions: From jct US 87 and I-20: Go 7 mi E on I-20 to Moss Lake Rd (exit-184). Entrance on left.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
The Best in Tent Camping: Texas: A Guide for Car Campers Who Hate RVs, Concrete Slabs, and Loud Port