Hot Lake has an interesting geological, pioneer, and medicinal history. The 2½ million gallons of hot (186º) water that flow out of the ground every day have always been a natural attraction for travelers in the Grand Ronde Valley. Seven Western Indian tribes used its "curative powers" and set it aside as a peace ground. The Hot Lake area was used for rest and healing of their sick and wounded, and as a summer rendezvous area.
• NEW Pavilion!
• Accomodations for Large R.V.s
• 90ft. Pull Thrus / 30 & 50 amps
• Heated Pool & Spa (seasonal)
• Mini Mart
• Laundry (24 Hours)
• Shaded, Grassy Tent & Picnic Area
• Clean, Modern Showers & Restrooms
• Quiet & Very Peaceful
• Groups, Reunions & Weddings welcome
• Internet access
• Fax Service
• Physically challenged accessible
• Pets welcome
• Tourist Information
• Bird Watching at Ladd Marsh Wildlife Area and Nature Trails
Eagles Hot Lake RV Park is located just ten short minutes from La Grande, OR.
From the North:
I-84 South to Exit 265, South on Hwy 203, Right on Hot Lake Lane
From the South
I-84 North to Exit 268, Right on Foothill Road, Right on Hot Lake Lane
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.