Misc Campgrounds & Parks
20078 Lake Blvd
Number of Sites: 85
About: Wildwood Campground offers a variety of campsites with enough activities within minutes to provide days of fun!
Cool off in our swimming pool, enjoy basketball, volleyball or horseshoes. Wildwood Campground offers you a variety of activities to help you enjoy your vacation.
• Mini golf ($2.50 for 18 holes)
• Heated pool (Open Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day)
• Game room
• Basketball, volleyball and horseshoes
• Water, electricity and sewer
• FREE showers and flush toilets
• FREE shuttles to Taylors Falls Canoe & Kayak Rental offered 7 days a week
• Large playground
• Wireless Internet Access
• Make your reservations online
Directions from the Twin Cities:
Take either 35W or 35E north to the Highway 8 exit (just past Forest Lake).
Take Highway 8 east until you arrive at Wildwood Campground (about 20 miles, on the left hand side).
Directions from Duluth/Superior:
Follow 35 South to the North Branch or Hwy 95 exit, take a left or go northeast.
Follow Hwy 95 approximately 20 miles into Taylors Falls.
Continue on through the downtown of Taylors Falls. When you come to a stop light, the only stop light in town, take a right on Hwy 8.
Follow Hwy 8 approximately 3 miles. You will see Wildwood on the right hand side.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
the Next EXIT (2010 edition) (Next Exit: The Most Complete Interstate Highway Guide Ever Printed)