Misc Campgrounds & Parks
20078 Lake Blvd
Number of Sites: 85
About: Wildwood Campground offers a variety of campsites with enough activities within minutes to provide days of fun!
Cool off in our swimming pool, enjoy basketball, volleyball or horseshoes. Wildwood Campground offers you a variety of activities to help you enjoy your vacation.
• Mini golf ($2.50 for 18 holes)
• Heated pool (Open Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day)
• Game room
• Basketball, volleyball and horseshoes
• Water, electricity and sewer
• FREE showers and flush toilets
• FREE shuttles to Taylors Falls Canoe & Kayak Rental offered 7 days a week
• Large playground
• Wireless Internet Access
• Make your reservations online
Directions from the Twin Cities:
Take either 35W or 35E north to the Highway 8 exit (just past Forest Lake).
Take Highway 8 east until you arrive at Wildwood Campground (about 20 miles, on the left hand side).
Directions from Duluth/Superior:
Follow 35 South to the North Branch or Hwy 95 exit, take a left or go northeast.
Follow Hwy 95 approximately 20 miles into Taylors Falls.
Continue on through the downtown of Taylors Falls. When you come to a stop light, the only stop light in town, take a right on Hwy 8.
Follow Hwy 8 approximately 3 miles. You will see Wildwood on the right hand side.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
Frommer's Best RV and Tent Campgrounds in the U.S.A. (Frommer's Best Rv Tent Campgrounds in the USA