El Dorado Reservoir was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and was completed in June of 1981. The lake consists of approximately 8000 surface acres of water, 4500 acres of park lands and 3500 acres of wildlife area. Management of the reservoir resources has been granted to the Ks. Dept. of Wildlife and Parks.
The park consists of four primary campgrounds which include the following amenities: a full service marina; a sailing club; approximately 1000 campsites, some with utilities some without; picnic shelters; rental cabins; trails for horses, hiking and bicycles; swim beaches; shower houses and restrooms; ADA playgrounds; boat ramps and a laundry facility.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.