About: North Beach Camp Resort is dedicated to offering you a memorable Florida camping stay. Enjoy our resort amenities, complete RV Park, tent campground & cabin rentals and easy access to our area activities. Enjoy the shade and privacy afforded by our tall, moss-laded oaks and palmettos. We have outstanding sunrises and sunsets.
North Beach Camp Resort is located on 30-heavily-wooded acres on a barrier island between the saltwater North River and the Atlantic Ocean, just 4.5 miles north of historic downtown St. Augustine and 24 miles south of Jacksonville Beach. Our prime east Florida camping location makes us the destination of choice for in the know campers!
• Take Exit 318 (State Road 16) east 8 miles thru the US-1 intersection to stop sign
• Turn right onto San Marco and go to traffic light
• Turn left and ross the bridge to traffic light
• Turn left on Hwy. A1A
• North Beach Camp is about 3 miles on left
• Take Exit 318 (State Road 16) east 8 miles
• Get into right lane
• After you cross the railroad tracks, veer right onto US-1
• Get into the left land and turn left at the first light onto San Carlos
• Go 1 block to traffic light
• Turn left then veer right onto May Street
• Cross the bridge to the traffic light
• Turn left onto A1A and go north 3 miles
• North Beach Camp Resort is on the left
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.