Tamarisk RV Park
18025 Langlois Road
Desert Hot Springs, Southern California
Open: Open all year
Number of Sites: 94
About: Thank you for stopping by to visit. Please come and let us show you our beautiful park and the many amenities we can offer you!
• Can accommodate RV’s up to 45 feet, 4 pull-through sites.
• Full hook-ups (electricity and cable TV not included)
• Dressing rooms
• Laundry facility
• 2 indoor mineral hot spring pools and 3 spas
• 2 clubhouses with billiards, shuffleboard, horseshoes
• Rental accommodations available
• Scheduled activities
• Free High Speed WIFI access (for RV Guests)
• Close to shopping, museums, restaurants.
Directions: Tamarisk Mobile & RV Park is conveniently located in the Coachella Valley close to the many attractions that make the desert a wonderful place to visit. Take I-10 to Palm Drive. Go north on Palm Drive to Dillon. Turn right and go 4 miles to Langlois Road. Turn right and go to the third mobile home park on the right.
Currently there are no reviews of this campground.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to RVing, 2nd Edition